WEB PRICE - £785.00
DL200/1 Rotor Speed: 27rpm Quantity: 1 off
Standard Unit Construction:
Body: Precision Machined Cast Iron.
End Covers: Precision Machined Cast Iron.
Rotor: Fabricated carbon steel, open 6 vane for replaceable blades.
Blades: Replaceable polyurethane.
Shaft Sealing Arrangement: Lip seal / felt ring.
Bearing: Inboard, Grease Packed Sealed for Life.
Drive (Direct): 0.37Kw, 400V-3Ph-50Hz Gearbox output speed: 27rpm
Motor Protection: IP55
· Flanges – Universal round / square.
· Rotor speed 27rpm = 4.9cu.m/hr @ 50%
Plese do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions before order placement, one of our applications engineers will be happy to help.
DL - Dust Duty / Cyclone Duty Rotary Valve Design Features
The DL rotary valve range has been specifically designed to meet the needs of dust extraction and filtration industries featuring:
- Ex stock delivery - Stock valves built and ready for dispatch held in the UK & Holland
- Universal flanges - Suitable for both round and square counter flanges
- Polyurethane replaceable rotor blades, optionally available with steel fixed vane rotor